Take some other good examples? Listed here are twelve programs to enable you to get began:
- Chemical processing and storage facilities – chemicals could be caustic and corrosive. Epoxy films seal and safeguard the structural floor.
- Food and beverage processing – flooring in food and beverage processing areas should be machine washable, and should be slip resistant when wet. Epoxy seamless flooring gives the finest of both.
- Heavy industrial fabrication – from safety striping and hazard zone demarcation to chemical resistance and impact solidifying, seamless epoxy might be the best choice for heavy fabrication facilities.
- Warehouses and energy plants – in a position to withstand lift vehicle traffic as well as be resistant against static electricity buildup.
- R&D labs – research and development demands the opportunity to isolate and simulate various conditions for testing, and neutral surfaces for experimentation.
- Automotive shops – tough, clean, attractive, and customer-friendly.
- Aircraft wardrobe hangers – planes tend to be heavy with relatively couple of points of ground contact, and maintenance areas have to be fuel and oil resistant.
- Kitchen areas and utility areas – sanitary, machine washable, and slip resistant.
- Static sensitive work areas (ESD) – computer electronics and highly flammable materials are susceptible to static spark hazards. Epoxy can be created anti-static.
- Institutional facilities – people-friendly and maintenance-friendly flooring can co-exist with epoxy seamless floor films.
- Secondary containment – environment and groundwater protection is dependent upon secondary containment that’s impermeable towards the substances it’s that contains. Epoxy resinous films seal concrete against eco hazardous materials.
- Parking garages – epoxy seamless floor films could be developed to face up to vehicle put on and road salt.
Should you not locate a mention of the your industry or specific need, then tell us, and we’ll tailor create a system for you personally. Complete this contact page, and we’ll follow-up along with you.